Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Episode 86: Act 3

Finally finished with the script. I predict that I'll have to cut down on the dialogue in Act 2, as well as rewrite Act 3. All that is for another week though! Now I'm going to start reading for my third 'Howl' essay of the year, starting with Jonah Raskin's biography of Ginsberg. After that, I've got to read that other collection of essays I photocopied. At some point, I'll also have to read one or two books for EN123, if only to help me decide what I'm going to write about for my assessed essay. Then there's Sir Gawain And The Green Knight and The Canterbury Tales to contend with before the end of the year. Fun times ahead really. Am thinking of going shopping tomorrow, before choir practice. I've got a couple of G2000 vouchers, and I figure I might as well put them to good use, since I like G2 Black Label shirts so much. Might even pop down to PageOne at VivoCity to check if they have some books that I can't find at Borders or Kinokuniya. I really ought to spend less money while I'm in Singapore, but what the heck, it's the holiday season and I should spoil myself a little.

No comments: