Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Episode 785: Almost Caught Up!

Ended up staying awake till 2.30 am to finish the play. Ran into Adam Putz, my tutor from EN122 in first year, and remarked to him on the difficulty of actually finishing a play. His opinion was that to just read isn't a problem, more of having a few hours to set aside. To really get stuck into a play, on the other hand, is a lot harder. Given that I've got two plays to read before next week's seminar, well, I should probably have started yesterday, at the rate that I take. Part one of Marlowe's Tamburlaine The Great and Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus, to be precise. Have dashed off my two film reviews, am going to dash off a short conversation I'm writing for this new student drama project I've got involved in once I finish catching up on some of my shows, and then I might spend a couple of hours reading. What, I'm not sure yet. Oh, and I should probably make myself dinner at some point too. I'm down to one meal a day again, which isn't healthy, but I just can't be bothered really. Also a bit annoyed that a book I ordered from a third-party seller has once again turned out to be the wrong edition. It's in excellent condition, but just not what I was looking for. Am seeing if I can get a refund because postage should be around £1, if not less. I wish sellers would be more careful with their listings!

No comments: