Saturday, March 03, 2012

Episode 1258: Epic Sleep Times...

Since I only got to sleep after 5 am, it's hardly surprising that I slept till past 3 pm. Still managed to get some stuff done today though. Read a few more submissions for The Cadaverine, so now I've got only two more to go from the batch that I was forwarded a while back. If I'd woken up slightly earlier, I might also have found time to start reading some of the stuff for my outstanding reviews, but instead, all I managed to do was write another pantoum. (I don't think it's that good, so no link!) Quite looking forward to the next EN911 seminar because we're going to the Mead Gallery to see The Indiscipline Of Painting. Sort of tempted to pick up the exhibition catalogue because there were a few artworks I actually really liked. I've just discovered that it's available on Amazon UK, so I'm quite glad now that I didn't buy it that time I went to see the exhibition with Bella before a play. Have also begun reading Leo Benedictus's The Afterparty, which interrupted my ongoing reading of SJ Watson's Before I Go To Sleep. I have to say though, so far Watson's novel has intrigued me more, although I suspect it's just that I haven't really got to the part of The Afterparty where it starts getting really meta...

No comments: