Thursday, October 04, 2012

Episode 1473: Temporary ADD?

Although I own all but the most recent title in the Angry Birds franchise, I've never been hooked on the games. These past couple of days though, I've actually been getting into them. I can definitely see why people feel compelled to keep playing. Trying to get three stars on every level drives me crazy too! Am halfway through the next thing that I have to review, although it's taken me far longer to read it than necessary. Much as reading on the iPad is convenient in comparison to reading off the laptop screen, it's just so easy to swipe to some other app and get distracted. Sigh. My attention span has been shot to hell lately, and there's really no reason it should be like that. I mean, you'd think at the very least, I could settle down for around 40 minutes, the length of one of my TV dramas, and get through a fair chunk of what I need to read. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, right? Also need to start driving lessons soon, as my parents are bugging me about it. To be honest, I don't see what's the rush. As it is, our family already has one car but three drivers, so why hurry to add a fourth? (Tangentially, what is this overcrowding on public transport that Singaporeans have been complaining about incessantly? Am I just taking the buses and trains at the wrong time of day?)

No comments: