Monday, December 07, 2009

Episode 441: Creative Writing Bar Crawl

Have been disciplined tonight and left the bar crawl with Dan to catch the last bus, just before it moved from Kelsey's to a house party. I think the turnout this time was double that of last year's? There's a new Vodka Kick flavour by the way, so that's one more bottle to add to my pointless collection. It bothers me, just a little, that the VK Pear bottle is slightly shorter than all the other flavours. Was not carded at The Benjamin Satchwell this evening, which was where the bar crawl started off. Have mixed feelings on that, since it suggests that I actually look my age now. Oh, the horror, the horror. Was supposed to go in for the second half of a seminar this afternoon, but a combination of not feeling well and thinking that I needed to be at home to wait for a parcel conspired to persuade me it was not worth going onto campus for just one hour. So I just stayed at home, watched a couple of episodes of Lie To Me. No sign of parcel, which leads me to suspect that the Royal Mail parcel I found outside my door the other day was in fact the one that I'd supposedly missed because it was too big to post through the letterbox. Oh well...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Uck. You make it so depressing that I haven't been regularly IDd since I was, like...young!