Saturday, November 05, 2011

Episode 1139: What A Waste Of Time, Part I

Am forcing myself to complete the first part of the assessment for Introduction to Research Methods by tonight. Would've finished by now if I hadn't noticed the new episode of Merlin had gone online. (Seriously, there is so much subtext going on in that show that I don't think it even qualifies as subtext anymore. It airs before the watershed, right?) Since it's the citation format that's being assessed, I'm not going to make too great an effort to ensure that the logic of my critique necessarily holds up. Frankly, I haven't even read all of the article that I'm purporting to critique! It's relevant to my dissertation, so I will have to, at some point. Just want to get this done, so that I can finish the second part of the assessment tomorrow before service, which is all those ridiculous online searches that have to be done. I'm honestly not going to make too much of an effort with this whole assessment, since it's just a pass/fail thing. What's the worse that could happen? Redoing them, with feedback to tell you exactly where you fell short the first time? Please. On a happier note, all the slots for graphics have now be taken, so I shouldn't have to do any more myself!

No comments: