Sunday, February 12, 2012

Episode 1238: Done And Dusted...

Having stayed up last night till I finished the story, my day got off to a late start. By the time I decided to go to the Library to work on my commentary, partly to avoid being distracted by all the TV shows on my hard drive, partly to get some food, it was mid-afternoon. Ended up running into a couple of coursemates in the Library coffee bar, also working on essays due tomorrow. Forcing myself to work in the Library paid off on this occasion though. Took me slightly over four hours, but I got the commentary done, everything printed off and handed in. The commentary does get quite slapdash towards the end, as it's just me slinging a lot of quotes about that admittedly are relevant, although I may have overstated the case for the significance of my story in relation to those quotes. Ah well. The commentary carries less weightage than the portfolio anyway, so I guess things can't go that badly! Am now rewarding myself by catching Drive at the WSC, so that's three nights in a row that I'm seeing something there. All for free too! After four years as a member, I'm finally making use of my Crew status.

No comments: