Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Episode 1254: Support Cipher Prime!

Managed to get my review done before cell, and even had time to read a submission for The Cadaverine. Have a new batch in from The Conium Review too, so I've got to step up my reading speed. I also found time to read about half of Roland Barthes's Mourning Diary in the afternoon, and I was going to leave the rest for tomorrow, but now I'm thinking that I should just press on and finish the whole thing tonight. After I watch the new episode of Pretty Little Liars, of course. (Watching The Lying Game now, still loving Allie Gonino's band The Good Mad on it!) Incidentally, I got a newsletter today from Cipher Prime, announcing that they're doing fundraising to make a sequel to Auditorium, the game that first brought this game studio to my attention. Every game they've made - Auditorium, Fractal and Pulse - has been intelligent and beautifully put together, so I think they're worth backing. The Kickstarter page is here, and I've already pledged US$50, largely to get the special Supporter Edition of the game for bragging rights in the future. (Doubt many people I know would even care. Haha!)

No comments: