Sunday, January 15, 2012

Episode 1210: 100%!

Essay is done, printed and submitted. Finished it 21 hours before the deadline, which has to be a new personal record. Now here's hoping that it's even half as good as I think it is! Can't really take a break though, as I'm behind on readings and reviews. Went back to the Library after handing in the essay and revised the flash fiction I wrote in last week's EN911 seminar. I don't think I'm going to do anything more with it though. It's rather different from how I normally write, so in that sense, it's pretty exciting to write it, but at the same time, I question how long I can sustain it before I lapse into being boring again. (I know, I have great self-esteem as far as my writing is concerned.) I also really want to go on Amazon UK and The Book Depository right now and buy a lot of books, but given that I'm so behind in terms of reading the ones I've got, I'm going to restrain myself. For at least a month anyway. On a side note, pretty sure I haven't made the cut for one of the pamphlet competitions I entered at the end of last year. Ah well. Guess it's time to go and do some reading, wait around until the new episode of Sherlock is online...

No comments: