Thursday, May 10, 2012

Episode 1326: I'll Be In Unthology No. 3!

So that postal submission I sent to Unthank Books about two weeks ago? It's paid off. 'The Triptych Papers' (aka my EN236 portfolio) is going to be published in Unthology No. 3, 1 November 2012! I'm really excited about this because I enjoy the stuff Unthanks Books has been publishing, so it's a great honour to be included in the new anthology. Now I just need to figure out a way to come back to the UK for a holiday that coincides with the book launch at the Unthank Literary Festival in Norwich. (Either that, or save up enough money so that I can rent a place for a couple of months after my campus room let ends!) On the editing and reviewing side of things, today I managed to clear the submissions I've been sitting on for The Cadaverine and The Conium Review, as well as write that review of Squawk Back that I owe Richard for Sabotage Reviews. By pure coincidence, my delay in writing it means that the review of a milestone issue (#50) is going up in the month when Squawk Back marks one year since publishing its first issue, so I suppose that's a nice bit of dovetailing. Am also almost entirely caught up on my TV shows following the staycation, just have the new Game Of Thrones to go.

No comments: