Friday, February 19, 2010

Episode 515: The Indie Love Bundle

So to balance out yesterday's hard work, I've been playing a computer game all day! Bought it as part of a discounted bundle being promoted by Cipher Prime, which gave the world Auditorium (a fantastic melding of audio and visual candy by the way), which was really the only reason I even bought the bundle, to be perfectly honest. I'm glad to say, however, that the three other games I've tried (Eufloria, Osmos, and And Yet It Moves) have all been pretty fun. Eufloria, in particular, has intriguing graphics. Osmos boasts a good ambient soundtrack, while And Yet It Moves, well, let's just say you have to play it to appreciate how bizarrely good it is despite its (relatively) simple gameplay. Basically, any of these games is perfect for procrastination, just like Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. Eufloria was the most addictive for me, so a full day of playing it has been enough to get it out of my system. It's back to the (sort of) grind tomorrow, although not for very long, since I'm going to see Measure For Measure in the evening!

No comments: