Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Episode 856: The CW Switched My Brain Off

After watching Gossip Girl yesterday and concluding that I can no longer pretend there's any logic involved in it at this point (everyone goes through emotions so quickly, it's like they're permanently on mind-altering drugs), The CW doesn't disappoint with the returning episode of Hellcats. This show is actually quite weak, if you look at it. Plus since the plot is all about them getting to the finals of a cheering competition, I don't know what Season 2 could possibly be about. I'm expecting the same thing's going to happen for Nikita and The Vampire Diaries and that will make four shows I follow on The CW that I can't pretend are anything beyond fluff, although these two really should make a bit more of an effort since they're quite plot-driven at this point in their seasons. Especially The Vampire Diaries, which has been doing a surprising job of not getting caught up only by the Stefan-Elena-Damon love triangle. Anyway, applications stuff has stalled for now because my sister hasn't scanned the comments sheets for me yet. Could write my personal statement, but I think I can put that off for another week at least. Or until my review's written anyway. Speaking of which, that book needs to have been read like last week.

No comments: