Monday, July 30, 2012

Episode 1407: Cards Against Humanity!

So I didn't start on the first chapter, but I did tack on a new paragraph at the start of the introduction, which hopefully addresses the only significant issue my supervisor raised when we last spoke. Definitely going to write something tomorrow for the first chapter though. I was actually working in the Library because I'd gone there to pick up a book (but I couldn't find a second one that was supposed to be on the shelves, which isn't the first time this has happened at my world-class university), and then Phil asked me if I wanted to play Cards Against Humanity. It's the most inappropriately hilarious game I've ever encountered, and the best thing is that it's released under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 2.0 license, so there's actually a free PDF of the original game that you can print out to make your own set, as the sets keep selling out on Amazon. (You can still buy one, but at extortionate prices because the scalpers are truly out in force. It's going for twice what the people behind the game actually sell it for. On Amazon UK, you can get a set for £99.99, which is just mental.) So that's why I didn't do more work today. (That and I spent the afternoon playing Granado Espada.)

No comments: