Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Episode 562: Mojitos And Me

Although I'm not much of a breakfast person in general, I've decided that if I could eat scrambled eggs for it everyday, I'd be cool with that. Late start to the day again, so I had a bit of a lie-in. We did a river cruise on the Vltava at lunchtime, which was pretty nice, although I've been on so many over the years that the views don't really surprise me anymore. The Nationale-Nederlanden building, nicknamed the Dancing House because the shapes of the two towers look like a man and a woman, designed by Vlado Milunić and Frank Gehry, was impressive though. We've had the rest of the day free, so I wandered around for some time, visiting the Museum of Torture with some people. It wasn't very big, but we got in on a discounted price anyway, so it was okay. Came back to the hotel and decided to try doing some submissions, but only sent one out in the end, as I think it's too early (i.e. only a month) to try again for some places that've rejected me. Went out tonight, but a bunch of us got separated from the main group right at the start. It was still cool though, as we decided to head to the terrace of the Hotel U Prince, where we had a gorgeous view of the city by night. Having had three Mojitos tonight, I feel that I can safely declare them my favourite cocktail. Real men, of course, are not afraid to drink cocktails and enjoy them.

No comments: