Friday, April 16, 2010

Episode 571: Go It Is...

Have booked my brief sojourn in London. Will be there from Monday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon. Would like to see Stomp on Monday night, so might just end up going by myself. Will probably spend Tuesday hanging out with the Contiki bunch, and then I'm off on Wednesday. Sounds like a really short trip, but it was really all about catching them for one last hurrah and Troy's birthday, since they were all stuck in London anyway. Will be crashing on Petrina's floor because Wilson hasn't replied to my Facebook message, and she's near enough to Russell Square anyway. Have yet to produce sufficient words to justify this semi-impulsive trip, but I've had a mental breakthrough regarding how to organise the ideas I have about the piece, so it looks like I'll be able to finish writing it over the weekend. Will try to get it past 1000 words before turning in for the night. Randomly, I'm still living off junk food and Coke, although I will make a proper meal tomorrow, having bought some frozen fries yesterday. I love living opposite a grocer's, even though it's really tiny and the selection is correspondingly limited. One day, I'll walk in there like a little kid and buy some candy from the pick 'n' mix.

No comments: