Sunday, August 21, 2011

Episode 1063: Inching Forward...

Slowly but surely reacquiring my TV shows. The really massive undertaking is going to be the 10 seasons of Smallville! In happier news, I'm making good progress with finishing David Louis Edelman's Jump 225 trilogy. Got through MultiReal today, about to start on Geosynchron. Not sure what I'll read next, simply because there are too many options and frankly, it's paralysing. It's either one of the urban fantasy series I have, which should be easy to breeze through, or starting on Ted Dekker's novels, possibly involving reading through the original Circle trilogy again. This option is more time-consuming, but is technically one of my personal summer goals, besides losing some weight. People keep telling me I've put on weight, and it's sad but true. They're not nasty about it, of course, and I don't think anyone looking at me right now would call me fat, however self-deprecatingly I throw the word about. It would just be nice, you know, to go back to what I weighed in first year of university. (Or even better, what I weighed right after BMT.)

No comments: