Saturday, February 14, 2009

Episode 145: Kitchen Woes

Have finished my portfolio, inclusive of commentary. Am now going to continue reading Travesties after I finished watching the latest episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I also just finished eating a really late lunch. While making it, I discovered to my consternation that people have been using my large pan and they've scratched it really badly. Seriously, what the hell? They've also been stealing my cooking oil and salt. Later, when I go back into the kitchen to microwave some potatoes, I'm going tie everything up in a plastic bag, and if they still open it and take the stuff out to use, I'm bringing it all back into my room. I mean, I don't mind if people borrow stuff occasionally, but at least leave it in the condition that you found it. Is that too much to ask? Am not that upset because I don't really cook that often, but I did pay good money for my kitchen implements, and I don't appreciate having them damaged by people who just can't be bothered. Maybe it's just a different culture here? In which case, it's not a very nice one. I doubt Singaporeans, even strangers, would have behaved in this fashion.

No comments: