Monday, February 16, 2009

Episode 147: Sleepy...

Managed to finish the essay around 7 am, so I went over to the Learning Grid to get it printed, together with the fiction portfolio. Then came back to my room and crashed for about three hours. Woke up just in time before the cleaner came around to collect my rubbish! We went to view four houses in Chapelfields this afternoon, all of which had rooms around the same size. The first one was a complete wreck though, even with only one tenant. I liked the last house we saw, although it was also completely unfinished. The landlord seems okay, if somewhat verbose, and more importantly, the letting agent doesn't feel suspicious. Still, we shall see how things work out. I'm too tired to think about it right now, so I'm just going to sleep soon. I probably should read The Buddha Of Suburbia, but I doubt I could concentrate beyond five pages anyway. Need to start doing the commentary on the Spenser sonnet soon, especially if I plan on keeping the usual Thursday night Varsity appointment. Damn it. Still need to do the final Weird Fiction assignment for the workshop. Sigh...

No comments: