Friday, February 27, 2009

Episode 158: The Ugly Cousins' Long Lost Relative Re-Reunion

This has ended with me bringing an almost-full bottle of rum back to my room. It was a fun night though, and I'm glad I decided to go instead of hiding in my room and wasting a few hours of my life away, watching TV on my laptop. Plenty of time for that some other day anyway! Ate a very late dinner of very soggy fish and chips. Was a bit disturbed to see that it had to be wrapped in at least three layers of paper, all of which the oil still soaked through anyway. So much for healthy living. Watching people slam is interesting, although I don't know if I'd be able to do it myself. At some point in the future, I think, but not now. Now I am keen to see what else The Ugly Cousins are up to though, so I'll probably be headed down to The Writers' Room on Monday evening. Have bummed the entire afternoon away, so I will need to make an effort to do the McGann reading for next Tuesday's seminar between Don John and Twelfth Night. It seems like I'm incapable of staying on top of my work for more than a couple of days. Oh well...

No comments: