Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Episode 407: I Cooked For A Party Today!

Have banged out 1234.5 words, vaguely inspired by the structure of House Of Leaves. The story didn't make any sense towards the end, but if anyone asks, I'm going to pretend that it was intentional and reflective of the psychosis of my unreliable narrator. Now I've got to start on my 1500-word explanation of why Blake's 'A Song Of Liberty' is obviously about emancipation from the decadence of organised religion. Watch me bluff my way through. Again. I am also seriously considering the wisdom of getting an electric heater. Either that, or wearing more clothes when I'm at home. Anyway, I cooked for Stephanie's birthday party! Made a pasta bake that was generally well-received, but Keegan was being contrary and didn't like it that much, which is fine, since it's not like I'm going to be cooking for him very much in the future. I personally thought there was a bit too much liquid after the baking, and I actually had to pour some of it away after I took it out of the oven. Possibly one jar of water next time instead of two?

No comments: