Sunday, November 29, 2009

Episode 433: Last Essay Of Term!

Gaby's party was great fun! At one point, Reece suggested drinking games, and all of a sudden, a huge number of people were crowded into Charlie's room, going through a range of drinking games. I eventually ended up playing I Have Never with a bunch of people I'd only met for the first time that night, which would have been awkward under other circumstances, but it was fine. Dan stayed over, but I took a taxi back home. The driver was pretty friendly, and we chatted about Singapore most of the way back. Instead of going straight to bed, I spent a couple of minutes rewriting my essay's introduction. Yeah, I'm hardcore. Didn't make it to church, so I spent the rest of the day trying to start on the rest of my essay. Only really got going in the evening, and I've reached the point where I think I might not have enough words to say everything that I want to. Oh well. Once this is done, I can pretty much relax for the last two weeks of term. Still have to study a bit for Tuesday's French test, but that won't take too long. Then an hour or so of scripting some new dialogue for the musical.

No comments: