Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Episode 428: Slightly Stressed...

Cell was at my place tonight, and I made dinner! Pasta bake again because that's one of the few things I can confidently dish up. Everyone seemed to like it anyway. Have not done any work at all today, but I'm going to do some reading after this episode of House, so that'll count. Would really like to finish the report on Mill Hill Field, but I'm thinking I'll just bring my laptop out with me tomorrow and get through it after helping Sarah Adamson out in church. 'Ozymandias' will have to wait, I'm afraid, now that I'm not going to ask for an extension on the report. Also have to find some time to study for the French test next week! Having two parties to attend this week is not helping matters, so I'm just going to have to be more disciplined about doing work in the afternoons. Report tomorrow, two stories on Thursday, and the 'Ozymandias' close reading whenever before Monday afternoon. I can do this! On a side note, after disapproving of House's actions last week, this week I'm feeling sorry for him. Maybe the producers still have a trick or two up their sleeves after all...

No comments: