Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Episode 1038: Successful Procrastination!

So I've managed to put off writing the review for yet another day. Am definitely going to finish Metro 2033 before I sleep though, so that's something at least. Not sure what I'm going to read after that though. Really want to start on those Ted Dekker novels because that's the reason I shipped all of them back, but there's poetry I'd like to read as well. I suppose I'll figure something out. TV backlog has been trimmed to a manageable size at least, with just the latest episodes of Covert Affairs, Falling Skies and The Nine Lives Of Chloe King remaining. Randomly, today I discovered that TNT's Rizzoli & Isles is based on Tess Gerritsen's Rizzoli/Isles crime thriller series. I was a big fan of her earlier medical thrillers, back when I was in secondary school, and I've read a couple of the books in this Rizzoli/Isles series, so I'm adding the show to my list to follow. Or catch up on at some point anyway, since I'm probably already following too many shows as it is, and that's even before the new fall schedule shows I want to add to the list have premiered. I estimate it's basically going to double the number of shows I follow on a weekly basis, come September/October.

No comments: