Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Episode 1079: Visa Application Done!

Went down to Robison Road to submit my application. Whole process couldn't have taken more than 15 minutes, including waiting time. Hopefully, the approval will happen just as smoothly, within five working days if not less. Don't see any reason why it shouldn't anyway! I was quite amused that the guy who collected payment for the application actually rearranged all the notes so that they were facing the right way up. Just like I would have done. Haha! MRT was pretty empty on the way home, which suited me just fine. Am finally on Part 5 of The Resident Tourist, not sure what I'll read next. I'm in the mood for something breezy, so I might finally pick up one of the urban fantasy novels I bought over the past year. If they're anything like Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files, I could go through one a day at the least. It's either going to be Mike Carey or Kate Griffin, in this case. Carey's novels are shorter, but there are more of them, and I don't want to start a series and then have to stop midway because I'm flying back to the UK and don't want to carry unnecessary books back with me.

No comments: