Sunday, September 18, 2011

Episode 1091: Eunoia Review Doubles Up!

Well, to be precise, that's only happening from October 2011 onwards. I was hoping that I'd only have to do double daily posts from October 2012, but the 'backlog' of posts is already into the ninth month and might reach a tenth soon, so I figured it was now or never. Spent a few hours after coming back from church rescheduling 262 posts, while watching new episodes of Doctor Who and Wild Boys. Turned out to be less tedious than I expected, and the hassle had been one of the reasons I'd been putting off making the switch in the first place. In any case, the journal now only has work scheduled until February as opposed to June and all the contributors are going to get to see their work published much sooner. Let's face it, nine months was kind of pushing it for an online publication. I suppose as a guideline for the future, if the 'backlog' consistently stretches past six months, it's time to revise the publication frequency. The easiest solution is to artificially restrict the number of acceptances I issue, but that's just silly! So I'm just going to carry on as I always have and see how things go...

No comments: