Friday, September 16, 2011

Episode 1089: More Children's Books!

Scheduled a bunch of poems that've probably permanently taken Eunoia Review into a ninth buffer month. We've been holding steady at just under eight months for quite a while now, so I guess it was only a matter of time. Went to the library in Queenstown and picked up another bunch of children's books. Don't know if I'll be able to read them all, but I can try in the remaining two weeks! Am now reading Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book, which is good fun. If I can get through half of it today, I'll reward myself by watching the season premiere of The Vampire Diaries and the newest episode of Archer. Have to wake up early for dental appointment, or I'd watch the premiere of The Secret Circle too! My plan to catch up on all six seasons of How I Met Your Mother before the new season starts is probably already dead in the water. My only regret is not having watched it sooner, because I could totally have been the Barney Stinson of my circle of friends at university! Well, there's always my MA year, right? Right?

No comments: