Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Episode 1290: Please Nominate!

Still unproductive in terms of writing my conference paper, but my poem in The South Townsville micro poetry journal is now available to read, along with a mini-interview of sorts. My third review of a chapbook from The Knives Forks and Spoons Press is also up at Sabotage Reviews. I've also realised that nominations are open for the 2012 storySouth Million Writers Award, so if anyone reading my blog also happens to follow Eunoia Review and enjoys the fiction I publish there, please consider nominating a story of your choice here, which has to be longer than 1000 words and have been published in 2011. I've already sent in my three nominations as an editor. In other news, the weather's decided to take a turn for the worse lately, so I had to walk through a drizzle to pick up a mystery parcel. Turned out to be the flipped eye pamphlets I ordered a few days ago. Wasn't expecting them to arrive so soon, but this means I now have Max Wallis's Modern Love, which I've heard nothing but good things about, and he's actually putting the poems up on his website, so you can read them and then buy the pamphlet.

No comments: