Thursday, April 19, 2012

Episode 1305: Just Keep Writing, Writing, Writing

That post title's sort of a Finding Nemo joke. I know, it's really bad. My second day of writing has gone a lot smoother than the first though. Took an afternoon nap, woke up and started writing, and have more or less reached my word count for the day. I'm still a bit bothered by how my argument has to be sketched out rather than elaborated because of lack of space, but at least it keeps things clipping along at a good pace while I'm writing. I feel like I'm not doing justice to any of the poems I'm examining by spending just one paragraph on each of them, but I guess it can't be helped! I'm thinking that I might actually try to write beyond my daily 500-word goal tonight, since things are going well, and it'll let me have some wiggle room in the next couple of days, especially if I'm meeting MA people for drinks tomorrow and going to a reading on Saturday. I mean, I don't have to do either of those things, but I'd very much like to. Alternatively, I could just try to finish watching all three remaining episodes of Unriddle 2 on YouTube. It's such a hilariously bad sequel to the original series, but it's like a trainwreck, you know? You just can't look away.

No comments: