Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Episode 1457: Let's Try This Again (Or, Weight Loss Redux)

I feel like I've disappointed the people who entered 'weight loss' into Google and stumbled upon my blog post a couple of entries back. So if somehow those folks see this post as well, courtesy of Google's search engine, I apologise that I have no magic solution for you. I just ate less and stressed about my work a little more than usual. Should have worked out more, but didn't. I don't exactly recommend the whole eating less and stressing more thing, but let's be honest, I'm not complaining about losing a couple of pounds either. Anyway, I bought a new external hard drive this afternoon, a 2 TB one from Western Digital. Although I've bought their 3 TB model in the past, I didn't spot it on the shelves at Challenger today. Now in the middle of the slow process of transferring shows from my oldest external hard drives onto this new one. Apparently, it's going to take all night. Sigh. On a brighter note, am finally halfway through Joy, and have also started reading Adventures In Form: A Compendium Of Poetic Forms, Rules & Constraints, edited by Tom Chivers and available from Penned in the Margins. (Also, I can't believe that The L.A. Complex is getting away with calling its in-show cult Scienetics, but maybe it's because no one actually watches the show.)

No comments: