Sunday, August 02, 2009

Episode 314: Need Motivation...

So I'm going back to RJC on Tuesday to talk about university and stuff. Have no idea what I'm going to say. Uh, Varsity Warwick has cheap drinks on Thursday nights? Costcutter does not actually cut your costs? Will have to give this some thought tomorrow because I don't think I'm that good at improvisation. I'll even be slightly paranoid and whip up a quick PowerPoint presentation, just in case. Once that's done, I'll start work on the script. I tried to start on that poem I had an idea for yesterday, but the first couple of lines started to sound like a prose piece, so now I'm kind of torn between making it a prose piece with an observer judging from the sidelines, or leaving it as a poem. On a side note, I'm almost done ripping Eugene Chan's DVDs! Had to give up on one because there were just too many errors, and my laptop would just overheat and shut down anyway. Everything else has gone fine though. I have yet to start running regularly, or at all for that matter. Some nights I wish I had something more insightful to say here, but it's so much easier to hide behind a book instead. Besides, if you're reading this, you'd better have spoken to me in real life at least once.

1 comment:

Ae said...

first!

I heartily encourage you to follow through with informing them about 'cheap drinks' :P