Thursday, August 13, 2009

Episode 325: What Was Lost Will Now Be Found

Started off the day by spraying a cockroach to death because Audrey came into my room looking positively terrified. I'd apparently walked past it when I went to the toilet actually, but as I wasn't wearing my glasses, I had no idea what it was and just dismissed it as a piece of dirt. One of those occasions when ignorance truly is bliss, I guess. Have yet to finish the Tranströmer collection, but I'm getting there, steadily, and will say a little more about it when I'm done. I have managed to finish watching The Lost Room though, which has turned out to contain the perfect balance between answered and unanswered questions. Oddly enough, I could see someone taking the miniseries and creating a series of novels from it. Since that's not about to happen in the near future, the TV miniseries will have to do. Randomly, on my way home last night, I spotted Rachael Gan, that girl who insisted she was not an ah lian. Seems like she lives just down the road from me. Natalie says she didn't make it very far in the competition though. Too bad for her, if that's the case.

No comments: