Monday, August 10, 2009

Episode 322: Happy Birthday, Ethan!

Went out for lunch at Bussorah Street with Diego and the Humanities people. I ordered ayam penyet without knowing exactly what it was, apart from that it had chicken in some form. Turned out to be a good choice in the end! The others headed off to Geylang for durians, while I doubled back to try and find the bus stop along Victoria Street that 980 stops at. After several failed attempts, I gave up and walked slightly further down to the bus stop outside Fu Lu Shou Complex at Rochor Road, since I knew for certain that 980 passes by that stop. So I finally managed to make it to Uncle Pak Chee's house for Ethan's birthday party. Got there before Hui Juan and Sarah, and ironically, I passed by the area where Hui Juan was supposed to pick Sarah up, but the latter was tardy, as usual. Ended up spending the rest of the day there because we were invited to stay for dinner, so I've actually only just got home. Estoy cansado! Still need to see about getting tickets to the Wednesday performance of The Crucible, since Claudia and Eugene have both reconfirmed their interest. Think I'll get around to doing that tomorrow. Hopefully, the tickets won't have sold out by then!

No comments: