Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Episode 359: Trip Down To ICA (And Back Empty-handed)

Went down to ICA, but didn't end up making my passport, since I was informed that I could still get my old and new passports sealed together even if I applied for the latter online. So I figured, why waste the extra $10 that applying in person costs? Turned around and went home, although I did manage to finish reading Darkly Dreaming Dexter and move on to Dearly Devoted Dexter. Am now watching the second episode of Melrose Place before I head to meet everyone else at Zouk in a couple of hours. Yeah, this show is shaping up to be Gossip Girl's skankier, LA cousin. Then again, that role might already have been taken by 90210, but I wouldn't know because I haven't caught up on that remake yet. Now I'm not about to say that the cast possesses superb acting talent (because we all know that's at best a secondary concern on a show like this), but Ashlee Simpson-Wentz is still exceptionally bad. I don't know what's wrong with her, but there's something really annoying about her character's wide-eyed innocence. She doesn't even pull it off that well!

No comments: