Sunday, September 27, 2009

Episode 370: 24 Hours To Go...

Okay, not exactly, but give or take a couple of hours and it's correct. I don't mind going back, but I'm not likely to relish the flight. As I was explaining to Shirley last night, it's the time spent between here and there that I don't enjoy, when you're neither where you came from nor where you are about to be. I'll be fine though. I'll just distract myself by reading a book or something. Have practically finished packing, and I'm only 2 kg over the weight limit for my luggage, so that's amazing. I'll probably be able to get away with it, as long as I check in my luggage early. That's going to depend on how long it takes my dad to leave the house, since he's flying off too, to Switzerland via Paris. Service today ended really early, which I thought was a good thing. It was actually kind of the ideal length, if you ask me. The Hands Mystica performance was also good, despite the occasional mistake. I'm now trying to finish reading John Stott's Your Mind Matters, so that my parents can pass it to Shirley next Sunday. It's about the importance of being a thinking Christian, something that my dad obviously felt was very necessary to impress on me, although I forget what occasion prompted this.

No comments: