Monday, February 07, 2011

Episode 868: Productive Streak!

Keeping up this streak of productivity, I've finished reading Othello. Don't like it as much as some of the other Shakespearean tragedies, and Tony Howard's lecture this afternoon didn't really convince me to change my mind. Guess it's up to Carol Rutter on Wednesday. I've also finished the French comprehension for Wednesday, whilst admiring my own handwriting. I know, it's terribly vain, but anyone who's seen my handwriting has to concede that it's quite beautiful. (Not as flowingly amazing as Ka Tsai's perhaps, but more legible at least.) Now I just need to finish reading Pirandello's Six Characters In Search Of An Author and I'll have accomplished everything that I intended to today. Anything beyond that, like doing any sort of research for my creative project, would then be a bonus. Or I could just reward myself by watching more Better Off Ted. It's hilarious, and it's just too bad that it was cancelled. I suppose the American corporations felt uncomfortable placing advertisements in a show that basically satirises corporate culture?

No comments: