Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Episode 876: Crazy House Party!

People kept bumping into me at the house party, so there's now watermelon Bacardi Breezer all over my shirt and trousers. Have scrubbed them and thrown them into the washing machine, so I'm hoping the stains come out. Especially from the shirt. Would be very annoying otherwise. On the bright side, I stayed late enough such that Vialli's wasn't open anymore, so instead, I'm microwaving a Tesco chicken tikka masala. I've also discovered the wonders of dip, so there go my plans to trim my waistline. Need. To. Resist! Grace's birthday party was fun, though I don't know if I can cope with two consecutive nights of sleep deprivation, since Christian's bar crawl is tomorrow. Doesn't look like I'm going to get much work done at this rate. I did rewrite my personal statement today, so now it feels more coherent than what it was like on Sunday, that version having been written on the back of about five hours of sleep. (Okay, so I just felt like I had to tweak it because I was paranoid and thought everyone would make more of an effort than I did.) Now if only Michael Hulse would check his e-mail soon...

No comments: