Friday, June 15, 2012

Episode 1362: Further Ted Baker Woes

So when I got into London, I had time to kill before I had to head to Sophie's place to meet up with everyone. Having bought myself something from itsu, I settled down in the middle of Victoria Station for lunch. Figured I'd check out the Ted Baker sale again. True enough, the wallet I wanted seem to be available online again. Tried to order it and the first time, the order just mysteriously became empty. So I tried again, only to be faced with the same problem as last night, where the order failed right after I entered my payment details. Not sure why this was the case, as a quick check of my bank account revealed that my debit card had been charged (and last night's charge hadn't yet been reversed). Have e-mailed customer services, and I'm sure they'll sort it all out. Otherwise though, it's been great to see everyone again! I mean, Facebook's okay, but it's not quite the same thing as real life meetings, is it? Plus once I go back to Singapore for good, it's going to be that much harder to actually see any of my university friends, so it's good to be able to do something like popping down to London for a weekend.

No comments: