Sunday, June 24, 2012

Episode 1371: So I Saw The Football Match...

Made a final push in the afternoon while I was in the Library and finished off the commentary. The whole thing's printed, and I've already done the e-submission, so I just need to wake up on time tomorrow to head into the department before noon. Now that this deadline is out of the way, it's time to get caught up on some reviewing work, as always. I've decided that I can give myself the rest of the week off where academic work is concerned, so I'm going to aim to have at least two reviews done by the end of the week. Should be possible, since I've been reading stuff for review here and there anyway. Am also happy to report that NatWest is now allowing me to transfer between my accounts again, although it would appear that their technical issues still aren't fully resolved. Not impressed! Got dragged to Rootes Bar after evening service to watch the football match between England and Italy. I thought it was rather dull, to be honest, right up to the point where England lost on penalties. (I did think it was pretty funny how quickly the place emptied once the match was over.) Honestly don't feel like I'm missing out on anything by not being a football fan!

No comments: