Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Episode 113: Start Your Day Right

The first thing I did of note today was watch the latest episode of Gossip Girl. Within two minutes, I was already telling two of my fellow fans, Eugene Chan and Samantha, to start streaming it. I'm sure they didn't regret my suggestion. I like how Jack Bass is turning out to be such an evil bastard because frankly, I'm a bit tired of the whole Rufus-Lily-Dan-Serena mess, and Blair and Chuck were getting boring, now that they're not sniping at each other constantly. Let's not even mention how Nate and Vanessa getting back together is such a total non-issue, and it really seems like Chace Crawford is just there to be a pretty boy and Jessica Szohr to screw things up for everyone else. So yeah, Jack brings back bite! I don't care if people think less of me for loving this show; it's just too frivolously riveting. I mean, it's like pure escapism, watching Gossip Girl. Can you imagine how entertaining it would be if we lived in a world where someone like Gossip Girl actually existed and all the latest rumours and scandals were just one SMS/MMS away? Haha! Bitchy thoughts. Anyway, I love how my Tuesdays start at noon now, with no translation class to attend. Finished most of my homework for tomorrow's EN124 seminar while waiting for the EN122 seminar to start, completing the last one towards the end of today's rehearsal. Now I'm trying to find a paragraph to write in Lovecraftian style, and I haven't the foggiest idea what to pick or how to do it!

No comments: