Monday, January 19, 2009

Episode 119: Reality Bites

So we're all back in Warwick, safe and sound. I fell asleep before the aeroplane even took off, as I remember closing my eyes right after the live safety demonstration, and then opening them again less than half an hour before we were due to land. Evidently, trying to fall asleep in the airport proved impossible for me, but I did manage to read nearly half of Mamet's The Village. Have been slightly disappointed so far, although I can see bits and pieces of the puzzle that I know will make sense eventually, when they've finally fallen into place. Should really be reading Freud or getting some sleep, but instead, I'm watching Torchwood, which is one of the more addictive TV shows that I'm currently watching. I'm dying for Fringe and House to come back though, not to mention the new series of Skins is starting this Thursday! Can't wait for that. I also can't wait to get down to some serious reading. It feels like forever since I actually sat down and read something properly from cover to cover. Think I'll tackle a bit of poetry once I'm done with the novel. Need to catch up on my Spanish too...

No comments: