Thursday, January 22, 2009

Episode 122: You Know You Love Me, XOXO

Ever wondered what it's like to star in an episode of your favourite TV show? I had a little taste of that today. Without going into details, since everything is now fine, suffice to say that there was probably enough drama to fill at least one episode of Gossip Girl. We shall speak no further of this. On pardonne, et puis, on oublie. C'est simple. Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum. After all is said and done, I'm just glad that we've come to an amicable resolution. Tout est bien qui finit bien! (I'm sticking a lot of French in so that Keegan can practise translating.) Rehearsals were okay, although I thought tonight's was supposed to be full-dress? Meeting was cancelled, so I did get to go to Varsity after all, which made me very, very pleased. Had much less to drink this time, and I suspect that drinking Purple actually makes me ill. I must say though, Alex is a pretty funny drunk to be around. We stayed till closing this time, when they did the turning on the lights thing that is such a buzzkill. We've already made plans to go back next Thursday, which would make for the third straight week. I think I've found my drinking buddies at last! Fun times...

No comments: