Monday, July 06, 2009

Episode 287: (Sort Of) Last Day Of Freedom For A While

Met Yee Hung to discuss the script for the musical. We've managed to hammer out a rough idea of what it's going to look like, so now we're coming up with the first draft. I've got four scenes to write, which is less than it sounds because dialogue isn't the focus. Came back and frittered away my last few hours of relative freedom doing nothing much of note. Well, I did finally print out the attendance sheet for the attachment. That's right. I'm going to find out what it's like to have a regular job tomorrow, even if I won't exactly be taking on the full responsibility of a teacher for the next three weeks. In the interests of discretion, you probably won't find me saying much about it here. Unless it's really good stuff that's been happening. Did a bit of cursory research for my project, nothing heavy because I don't know what exactly I'm supposed to be producing. Will find out more soon obviously, but I find the lack of knowledge and certainty very disconcerting. I hope my shirt makes a good first impression tomorrow. After all, that's what I bought it for all those months ago...

No comments: