Monday, July 27, 2009

Episode 308: Feedback Session

I've begun restoring the contents of my external hard drive! I know, exciting times. This is pretty much going to be my focus for the next couple of days. Am going to try to replace some AVI files I have with versions in 16:9 resolution, and then I will pretty much be done with this whole business. Yay! Fortunately, the hard drive crash happened during summer vacation, so I've got plenty of time to spend on restoring/adding stuff. The feedback session in the morning was a bit weird. I know it was meant to be informal, but giving us half an hour discuss our attachment experiences among ourselves in four huge groups was possibly one of the stranger ways of trying to get feedback. Was a bit disappointed by the tea break. The chocolate éclairs weren't as good as the ones I had during my attachment. Haha! I was thinking though, that instead of a live forum, we could have an e-forum, which would allow more questions to be posed and provide for greater flexibility in replying, since whoever was supposed to be taking questions could reply to them at their leisure, and only the people interested in getting replies would need to attend an e-forum. Seems like a win-win to me!

No comments: