Friday, July 10, 2009

Episode 291: School Attachment Day 4

Just got back from the Alpha dinner and I'm really sleepy. Went to bed slightly earlier than I have for the past couple of nights, yet I woke up feeling more tired and have continued to feel sleepier than usual all day. It's been a struggle to get any work done while in school. I looked at the clock at 9.30 am, and I was literally thinking, Can I last another seven hours? How am I going to manage living like this when it becomes an actual full-time job in less than five years? At least I managed to type out a few more strategies, so I did manage to get some additional work done before the weekend. Not going to have as much time once I'm swamped with lesson observations and teaching. Have heard what happened at the end of yesterday's episode of Torchwood, and much as I want to get all emotional about my favourite character, I think I'm going to save it for tomorrow, when I can get the final episode and watch both at one go. All I can say is that Thursday's episode was either stupidly brave writing, or a brilliantly shrewd ploy to boost the ratings.

No comments: