Saturday, July 25, 2009

Episode 306: Lazy Days Are Here Again...

Singing practice was cancelled due to insufficient numbers, so I got to sleep in this morning. It was fantastic! I've just spent most of the day reading A Star Above It and watching various shows, which has been an awesome way to pass the time. I'm meant to start running regularly from Tuesday onwards, but knowing me, I'm probably going to put it off, again and again, and before you know it, it'll be time to fly back to the UK and I won't have done a spot of exercise all summer. I really want to though; I just don't have enough motivation. Am also going to get back in full swing learning Spanish. Have been looking at Open Studies courses for 09/10, and there are a couple of tempting options, like Archaeology and Philosophical Studies. Am not sure if I'm so keen on the language courses now, unless Chernise is still up for Arabic. It's having to learn a new writing script that puts me off, as I was explaining to Shirley. Otherwise, I would gladly venture into things like Greek. At the moment, if I'm not doing Arabic, I'm thinking of Turkish. We'll see how things go when I get back to university...

No comments: