Saturday, January 09, 2010

Episode 474: Royal Mail Fail!

Just finished the French comprehension, so now all I have to do is write 200 words on whether ethical and humanitarian concerns factor into my consumer behaviour. It's going to be boring, but it'll sound sexy because it's written in French. Wrote another two poems today, so it's less than I'd hoped to get through, but I'm still on track. My box from Graze was supposed to arrive today, but it didn't, which is odd, since my Railcard did and that was sent by Royal Mail First Class as well. Have e-mailed the company to make a complaint, which they'll hopefully sort out on Monday. It's not that big a deal though, since this first box was free. I'm just upset because I was quite looking forward to some healthy snacking for a change. Also, I can't believe Royal Mail chose this day of all days to be efficient. They tried to redeliver my hard drive at 7.20 am! Obviously, I wasn't awake, so have had to reschedule for Tuesday instead. Knowing my luck, the van will probably come around when I'm at French class. It boggles my mind why they came at 7.20 am, especially since it was snowing! What happened to British inefficiency? Is there nothing you can rely on anymore?

No comments: