Sunday, July 04, 2010

Episode 650: It's Shocking, But...

It's only been 48 hours, and I already miss Virgin Media. I mean, however annoying their level of customer service got, at least the broadband connection itself was almost entirely fault-free. Whereas SingTel mio seems to be incapable of getting anything right, years after its inception. Why's that? It's really frustrating! Have been trying to access Evolve Journal for the past few days to post my review, and I can't tell if my connection is lousy or if the website is down. The thing is, I can occasionally make it to the site, but it won't load fully, hence I can't make up my mind as to which is the problem. Sigh. On to reviewing the magazines for Incwriters then. Will start on the first one tomorrow evening. Anyway, I bought two more pairs of trousers from G2000 today, so I've got more wardrobe options for the office for the next few weeks. River Of Gods is getting more interesting, by the way, so I'm bringing it along to the office tomorrow. Maybe I'll read during my lunch break? I mean, it's not like I can do anything else, not having an active mobile line and all. Yeah, my contract expired and I won't have the time to sign up for a new one until this Saturday at the earliest. So I can receive SMSes, but I can't send any, and it costs an insane amount to make or receive calls. This is going to be a trying week...

No comments: