Sunday, July 18, 2010

Episode 664: And It's Gone...

The weekend's over and although I didn't actually do very much, I still feel unrested. Sigh. Just realised that I'm probably not going to have anything to do the whole of tomorrow aside from the usual news stuff, plus the foreign media coverage I'm supposed to send stuff for to my colleague in the afternoon. I guess it's a good thing Stanza's full of stuff to read now. I've also begun reading Andrew Duncan's The Council Of Heresy, which is actually quite confusing right now, but I hold great hopes of being enlightened by the time I reach the end of the book. Randomly, my mouse has started malfunctioning, and it's quite annoying. It'll just suddenly stop working, and then after a while, it'll go back to normal, before the whole cycle repeats itself again. I'm hoping it's just a temporary glitch that'll go away after I reboot my laptop. In more banal news, I've finally got the whole first season of Justified, so yes, Alex, I will watch it after all. Once my attachment is over, obviously. It's quite hard to have a social life when you're in the office from 8.30 am to 6 pm, Mondays to Fridays, and the commute saps you of more energy than the actual work does. Sad times...

No comments: