Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Episode 652: HQ Attachment Day 2

Didn't have anything to do in the morning, so I spent time clearing old e-mails, of which I have a lot, thanks to GMail's ever-growing storage. Also managed to access Evolve Journal, so the book review has gone up for vetting, thereby proving that it really is my SingTel mio connection that was refusing to play nice with the journal's website. Argh! I did make use of the time before lunch to write the first post as well for my blogging stint at Incwriters later this month. It's about literary rejection! Clocking in at more than 1200 words, it's actually longer than what I'd planned on writing. May have to do shorter posts for the subsequent days, especially if I don't end up writing them in advance. Had a couple of briefings again in the afternoon, so that was good because I'm slowly starting to form a picture of what some of my projects are going to be about. Some of it actually sounds like pretty major stuff to be roping in an intern for! I'm liking the work that this division does though, so would quite like to get posted here for my HQ stint in future. Jet lag still pretty bad, but not as bad as yesterday. By the end of the week, I might actually be able to stay awake for the whole MRT ride home!

No comments: