Sunday, April 03, 2011

Episode 923: Church For £4

Effectively paid £4 to go to church this evening, as I didn't realise the Sunday evening U1 service only operates during term time. Would have waited longer for the next Leamington-bound 12, but I felt bad for having made Krisztina wait an hour for a bus that was never coming in the first place, and since there were also three other people at the bus stop in the same situation, we ended up sharing a cab. Only good thing, I suppose, was that the driver didn't charge us an extortionate amount. I mean, I've had to pay up to £35 to get a taxi from campus to Leamington when I was moving my stuff from my previous house. It also rained while I was waiting for the U17 to get to church. Sigh. Might miss a couple of services here and there over the next few weeks, since there won't be evening services until after Easter and I'm totally not used to getting up that early on Sunday mornings anymore. Anyway, now that I'm back, I'm going to stay up and catch up on Community. Then I'm going to finish reading Feed, so that I can pop by the library tomorrow and return it. Haven't decided if tomorrow is also going to see me getting a haircut, but I am definitely going to try and get another page of PWP done. Maybe even more. I know, crazy times.

No comments: